Direct Mail Media Product Manager
Reporting to the Product & Digital lead, the Direct Mail Media Product Manager is responsible for driving the commercial volume agenda for all Direct Mail products. They develop and implement strategically driven product plans that align with the strategic direction for the Mails and Parcels business.
- Work with the Product & Digital lead to develop and implement strategically driven marketing plans that align with the strategic direction for the mails and parcels business.
- Work with the Product & Digital lead to drive the commercial volume agenda for all Direct Mail products.
- An Post Direct Mail product leader.
- Product development for all Direct Mail products.
- Deliver integrated product plans that, upon implementation, maximise product potential and deliver on market share and profit targets.
- Manage all Direct Mail product development working with the Product & Digital Lead, CDO & the digital team.
- Working with the Mails & Parcels communications team to launch and grow all parcel product & services.
- Meet or exceed annual sales and profit targets by product line as specified in strategic plan.
- Proposition Research. Plan and manage business cases for each proposition.
- Work with the marketing operations team to create and manage all Mail Media product stock & services.
- Work collaboratively with the retail business to lead the development and roll out of Direct Mail products/services.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver on required output.
- Leverage customer insight and sales channel feedback to create product propositions.
- Demonstrate An Post values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
- At least 5 years’ trade and/or company experience in a similar product/marketing role.
- Proven ability to deliver on commercial objectives.
- A knowledge of An Post domestic and international markets and agreements would be beneficial.
- Relevant third level qualification in business/marketing.
- Experience in selling via Ecommerce Channels.
- Direct Mail knowledge & experience is essential.
(The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Results orientation
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision making/ judgement
We encourage all interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to Recruitment@anpost.ie
by 5.00pm on 7th August 2020
An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in our employee selection process, please simply let us know. We welcome all interested parties to apply.
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package as an An Post employee you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- Market leading Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location in walking distance to all major transport services
About An Post
An Post has successfully restructured the company into two world-class businesses, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own management team and long-term strategy.
The Mails & Parcels Business is rapidly growing its eCommerce and mail marketing businesses, offsetting declining mail volumes, while still delivering the highest quality postal service to every home and business in Ireland. The business plays a fundamental role in Irish economic life as the backbone of eCommerce, making sure that communities across Ireland have the same access to goods as in major world cities.
Our Retail Business already manages more cash than any other organisation in Ireland and we will continue to diversify and grow our financial and retail services while providing a trusted gateway to government services for our customers, both online and in person.
We aim to re-invent the post office network so every town and major village in Ireland has a modern post office, providing the financial technology services our customers need in a cashless society. We are committed to digital transformation and brand rejuvenation so we can offer customer-centred competitive services. You are welcome to read more about our Company strategy here
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plays a pivotal role in An Post in order to manage and develop long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion also plays a key part in our strategy, continuously evolving to be representative of our employees and the communities in which we serve.