AML Business Data & Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Reporting to the First Line Anti Money Laundering Manager the AML Business Data & FCCM Support Manager will be responsible for managing the Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance Management (FCCM) Cloud Service and Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) engine.
This role will oversee data validation, conflicts resolution and management of the FCCM module. This will include determining and documenting procedures, scenario tuning and modification of scenarios in accordance with Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism legislation/regulation and Company policy.
- Working with the technology supplier to cleanse data ready for ingestion into the FCCM data stores.
- Overseeing the Administration and Monitoring of the Oracle Data Base.
- Leading on design discussions related to Data Base patterns and setup.
- Proactively maintaining and operating the application and associated relevant procedures
- Collecting, aggregating, analysing and reporting on customer and transaction AML data; analysing complex information and business systems.
- Championing and stewarding data quality inputs across the organisation, supporting the Business where data quality issues are found and feeding back changes which will need to be made to data management, identifying risks/benefits and proposed solutions.
- Monitoring Business services to ensure compliance with AML and GDPR data quality standards.
- Ensuring any future improvements or changes are tested, and where possible, automated.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) in the application.
- Further integrating the application into the An Post application eco-system.
- Working with all relevant stakeholders, take a lead on continuous improvement initiatives
- Leading on special tasks and performing other First Line AML duties as assigned.
- Contributing to AML team development and supporting the team with ad hoc tasks.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
The ideal candidate will have a relevant third level qualification and technical knowledge of working with Oracle Databases (or equivalent), running and creating scripts including PL/SQL and ideally data reporting tools/technologies. Good domain knowledge of Banking Governance, Risk and Compliance will be advantageous.
You will have at least 2 years’ satisfactory relevant experience with FCCM modules (or equivalent), including responsibilities for data management and systems support. Customer focus, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, are essential. Excellent organisational, problem-solving and data analysis skills, with strong attention to detail and with an ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative are key. You will be results orientated and be flexible in a changing environment.
Role-Specific Experience being sought
- Experience with and strong knowledge of Oracle Data Base Management (or equivalent)
- Experience with Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance (FCCM) modules (or equivalent): Know-Your-Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring (behaviour detection, former Mantas), Enterprise Case Management (ECM), Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR)
- Experience with Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance (FCCM) modules (or equivalent): Customer Screening and Transaction Filtering is desirable
- Experience with Oracle Compliance Studio is desirable
- Experience with PGX, Python, Scala, PGQL are desirable
Critical Competencies: (The following competencies are critical to the delivery of results and/or to superior performance in this role)
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organising
- Technical & Professional Knowledge
About the Benefits
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package An Post offers access to the following:
- An Post Company Medical Scheme
- An Post Pension Scheme
- PRIP Bonus Scheme
- An Post Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital gym with daily scheduled workouts
- Secure on-site bicycle parking & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location
How to Apply?
We welcome interested candidates to submit a detailed CV to email@example.com by 8th of August 2022. An Post is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity. If you require any reasonable accommodations to assist you in participating in the employee selection process, please simply let us know. We heartily encourage all interested parties to apply!
About An Post
An Post is one of Ireland’s leading organisations, offering financial and postal services as well being a trusted gateway to government services. We are transforming from the old world of traditional letters and cash to the new digital world of e-commerce parcels and financial services.
An Post’s core purpose — to act for the common good, improving the lives of people in Ireland, now and for generations to come — is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, putting sustainability at the centre of everything we do. Corporate Social Responsibility plays a pivotal role at An Post as we focus on developing long-term sustainability. Diversity and Inclusion are also embedded in our strategy, as we continuously evolve to be representative of our employees and the communities we serve. Visit our website to read more about our strategy and our progress today!