Click & Collect - online shopping made easy
An Post’s Click & Collect parcel delivery service lets you collect your online purchases from a convenient post office or Postpoint at a time that suits you.
What it offers
- You can pick up your online shopping from your preferred an An Post collection point once the retailer has signed up to the service
- Notification that your parcel has been delivered and is ready for collection at your nearest post office
- You can collect when it's convenient for you
How it works
- The online retailer signs up to Click & Collect and integrates the app into their shopping cart
- An Post collection points are made available on the retailer’s website
- You can then select which location is most convenient for you
- The item is delivered to that collection point
- You will be notified that your parcel is ready for pick up
What it costs
The service is free to the consumer. Retailers should contact their local Account Manager to find out more about signing up to the service.