To enter the competition, courtesy of Mastercard® Priceless® Cities, customers must sign up for an An Post Money Currency Card before September 30th 2019.Competition terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions – Priceless® New York An Post Money Currency Card Competition (the “Promotion”)
- 4 nights in a luxury 4 hotel
- Flights and airport transfers
- €500 spending money
- Michelin star dinner
- Premium tickets to a Broadway show
In these Terms and Conditions:-
“An Post Money Currency Card” means the prepaid Mastercard® from An Post that allows you to purchase and top up 10 currencies on a single card. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The An Post Money Currency Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the Uk to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref:900051) and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
"Registration Form” means the An Post Money Currency Card application form available online at https://www.anpost.com/AnPost/media/PDFs/Money/An-Post-Money-Currency-Card-Application-Form.pdf or from participating Post Offices nationwide.
- The Promotion is open to anyone 18 years of age and over and resident in the Republic of Ireland except employees, family members of such employees, directors, officers, or agents of An Post.
- The Promoter is An Post having its registered office at the GPO, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.
- An Post reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, to add to, amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the Promotion at any stage.
- An Post accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the Promotion or from the awarding of the Prize to the Promotion winner.
- All valid registrations for the An Post Money Currency Card between the 22nd of July 2019 at 9am and the 30th of September 2019 at 5.30pm (the “Promotion Period”) will be automatically entered into the Promotion to win the Prize.
- This Promotion is for new customers only (new registrations during the Promotional Period).
- Only one name is permitted on the Registration Form and the prize will be allocated to the person named on the winning Registration Form. The person named on the Registration Form must be over 18 years of age at date of entry. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. A valid entry is a successfully completed An Post Money Currency Card registration received during the Promotion Period. Registration Forms on which more than one person’s name appears will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- One winning entry will be selected at random from all valid entries received and notified by email.
- The Prize is one Priceless Cities trip for two people travelling together to New York, USA, both members of the party must be aged 18 or over, which includes the following;
- Return transfers from a Republic of Ireland home address to a Republic of Ireland airport (up to the value of €280)
- Return premium economy class flights from a Republic of Ireland airport to a New York airport (direct services only). (For the avoidance of doubt the airport will be chosen according to where the prize winner lives and which date they choose to travel)
- Return transfers from the New York airport to the hotel
- 4 night 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin/double room including breakfast
- Premium tickets to a Broadway show - the prize winner can chose which day, however it must be within their stay and is subject to availability
- Michelin Star dinner at Aureole - this does not include drinks - the prize winner can chose which day/night to book, however it must be within their stay and is subject to availability
- VIP Tour of One World Observatory - the prize winner can chose which day, however it must be within their stay and is subject to availability
- €500 spending money to be loaded onto the prize winners An Post Money Currency Card
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- The prize winner must book the trip by the 19th May 2020. Details on how to book will be given to the winner once selected.
- The trip is valid for travel until June 2020 excluding Christmas, Easter and UK and Ireland bank holidays. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2020.
- The prize winner will have five (5) calendar days from receipt of the winning notification
- Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the notification;
- Provide a valid ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license; and
- Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
- Failure to comply with condition 13 will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original prize winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner.
- The Promoter’s announcement of the prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The prize winner should notify the third party supplier responsible for fulfilling the prize at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
- All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the Prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the the Promoter.
- The Promoter will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of the Promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or guest fail to obtain the required travel documentation. The prize winner and their guest must have a valid passport (with at least 6 months’ validity remaining after return) and must satisfy any Visa requirements that may apply.
- It is the prize winner’s responsibility to obtain travel insurance and proof of such insurance may be required prior to departure.
- The prize winner and their guest are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Governing Law - This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These Terms and Conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- By entering and participating in the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, as determined exclusively by the Promoter, will result in disqualification of the entrant.
- The prize winner’s first name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to An Post – Priceless New York Promotion (winner), Access House, 1st Floor, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ, UK within ten (10) calendar days after the Promotion Period
- The Promoter and their designees and assignee, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury, claim, or damage to themselves or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, to entrants or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a Prize (including any travel or prize activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include gratuities, or expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
*Applies as long as you have preloaded sufficient currency that matches your transaction currency. For ATM fees see anpost.com/currencycard
‡Emergency cash is available up to the balance on the card (18s and over only).
Terms and conditions apply, available at selected post offices. An Post is authorised by the Minister for Finance to provide payment services and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland in the provision of such services. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard
International Incorporated. An Post Money Currency Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International
Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct in the United Kingdom electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money
Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051) and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.