How to apply for your An Post Money Currency Card
Getting a card is easy, provided you are at least 16 years of age and resident in the Republic of Ireland. Just download an application form, or pick one up at your local participating post office, and follow these steps:
Apply for a Currency Card
- Fill out your An Post Money Currency Card application form visit your local participating post office.
- Bring valid photo identification such as a passport or EU driving licence
- Bring proof of address like a bank statement or utility bill issued in the last six months
- Use euro to load your card with cash or by debit card
- Your card will be issued to you instantly
You can also register to top up, swap and manage currencies online as you enjoy commission-free foreign exchange. If you have a PostFX single currency card, you can continue to top it up and use it until it expires or, if you prefer, you can swap it for a new, multi-currency card at the post office.