Below you can find:
Instructions on moving your number to An Post Mobile
Data/MMS setting for Android and Apple phones
Need information on how to unlock your phone? Find our more
MOVING YOUR NUMBER TO AN POST MOBILE
If you have ordered an An Post Mobile SIM, or phone with SIM, our Customer Care team will attempt to contact you by phone and email to complete the move over of your mobile number to us. If for some reason our efforts to contact you fail and you have not been contacted, please follow the instructions below and we will arrange the move over of your mobile number to An Post Mobile (a quick and easy process):
1. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
with (a) your name (b) the number you want to switch (c) your order number, and (d) the date and time you wish to switch over to An Post Mobile. Once we receive your email we will organise the seamless completion of your switch over.
2. Text 0870546003 with (a) your name (b) the number you want to switch (c) the date and time you wish to switch over to An Post Mobile. Once we receive your text we will organise the seamless completion of your switch over.
3. You can call into your local post office and they will switch your number over immediately.
4. You can call our Customer Care team on free call 1850 789 789
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00 and Saturday from 9:00 to 16:00, and we can quickly move you across to An Post Mobile.
If it’s more convenient we are happy to give you a call back – just email email@example.com
with the date a time that suits you.
If you have switched to An Post Mobile and you are using a handset from another provider, after you receive your new SIM and have inserted into your phone, you should receive an automatic message from An Post Mobile with your new settings. When you get this message follow the instructions and your phone should be set up.
If for some reason you do not receive this message, you can change the settings on your phone to access An Post Mobile Data and MMS services, as set out below:
1. Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names and delete all existing APN’s.
2. Create a new Internet APN with settings
APN Type: default, supl
Press Menu Key & Save
Sometimes for APN Typesetting you are only allowed choose from a list. If so, choose Internet or default.
1. Put the Postmobile Sim into the iPhone and connect the iPhone to an internet connection over Wi-Fi
Open the Safari Browser
Go to http://tweakk.me/postmobile/guwysl95. After completing the download, please go back into your phone’s settings.
(You may be asked to enter your phones passcode)
Your internet set up is now complete