New postcards from An Post showcase best of Ireland – from Clifden to Poolbeg
2 August 2023
- Summer postcards available in all Post Offices nationwide and online at anpost.com/postcards
- Postage paid to anywhere in the world, perfect for sending within Ireland and abroad
- Eye-catching photos by Irish photographer Jack Caffrey depict best of Ireland’s scenery
An Post has unveiled a set of 5 postcards featuring photography from renowned Irish photographer, Jack Caffrey. The pack of postcards, priced at €9 (which includes postage, anywhere in Ireland or the world), are perfect for summer sending – for both people choosing a staycation in Ireland this summer, and tourists visiting Ireland from abroad.
The postcards are available in more than 900 Post Offices in Ireland, and also online at anpost.com/postcards (with free standard delivery in the ROI).
The imagery on the postcards captures all the beauty Ireland has to offer, both the classic green landscapes that locals and tourists know and love, and the bustling streets of the city. The five photos on the postcards showcase:
- The rocky landscape of the Burren, with its unique flora
- The deep blue waters of Poolbeg, with its iconic red lighthouse standing tall in the sea
- A busy street in The Coombe, with customers spilling out the door of a local bookshop
- A breathtaking sea view beside the green fields of Clifden
- A green postbox basking in the late evening sun in The Liberties
An Post’s Julie Gill - Commercial Marketing Director, Mails and Parcels said: "We are delighted to launch our new, great-value postcard pack in time for summer sending. There’s something so personal and touching about getting a handwritten message from friends or family, especially from these lovely locations. Whether you’re on a staycation, or visiting from abroad, you can now pick up a pack of postcards in any Post Office around the country and send them anywhere in Ireland or the world, or even keep them as a summer souvenir.”