Be an online shopping boss – An Post unveils new facility for shoppers
23 May 2022
An Post has just launched a new service for customers which will transform the experience of online shoppers, called My deliveries on anpost.com.
The new feature allows customers to create an account on anpost.com (similar to any online shopping account) where they can manage all their deliveries and online shopping returns – so they can become an online shopping boss. This functionality will create a more streamlined, efficient and time-saving experience when managing your deliveries.
Some of the new features include:
- Track and manage your An Post deliveries
- Return any online shopping mishaps using Click and Post
- Avoid missing your An Post delivery – specify a delivery backup location, like a neighbour’s house or a safe place, so if you miss a delivery you can collect it exactly where you specified, whenever it suits you!
- Easily pay customs charges on any incoming deliveries from overseas.
- Save all your contacts addresses in your address book.
With online shopping and parcel volumes becoming more popular by the day, My deliveries aims to make the whole experience an easier and more enjoyable one for customers. By encouraging customers to shop online ‘Like A Boss’, An Post are giving the customer the control – so they don’t have to miss a delivery while at work, they can return items with ease and pay any customs charges without stress – all the annoying aspects of online shopping, sorted.
On the new feature, Richard Miley, Marketing Communications Lead, Mails and Parcels An Post said ‘We are delighted to be able to give this new development and functionality to our customers, as it allows them to have full control to track and manage deliveries from An Post. They can also easily manage returns and pay customs charges on anpost.com, so it really acts as a one-stop-shop for all your online shopping needs.’
To sign up for an account and become an online shopping boss, go to anpost.com/signup